Wednesday 21 August 2013

WEARY WEDNESDAY...

Stumbling across a cute little gift shop on a recent trip to Llandaff and falling in love with half the stuff in there, I thought I'd treat myself to one of those luxuries I don't purchase very often... BATH BOMBS!

 Not just any bath bombs though, handmade cupcake shaped bath bombs by Miss Patisserie, cute enough, smelly enough and glittery enough to eat... although I wouldn't recommend it! 





I think Sookie approved of the delicious smell too!



After a pretty hectic week in work, and being up with a headache most of the morning, I thought a soak in the bath might do me some good, and this is where the bath bombs shall come into good use! 




And of course some bubbles had to be blown...


After some well earned relaxation time before the rest of the week resumes, I'm starting to feel recharged and ready to face it head on!

15 comments:

  1. I'm such a sucker for stuff like this! Absolutely love treating myself to pretty bath products like these cupcakes - almost look good enough to eat! :)

    http://fairygobmother.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I know, it was a real treat, I'm going to have to do it more often!

      Phaze x

      Delete
  2. I love that last picture! it is so mysterious, looks like something out of a fantasy book. Gorgeous post as always =]

    A Golden State of Mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha thank you, did want to reveal too much of myself in the bath! :p

      Phaze x

      Delete
  3. They're so cute! and Sookie is adorable!
    Danielle xo || Lilyofthevalley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She may be adorable but she's mischievous too!

      Phaze x

      Delete
  4. Your photos are SO delicious looking! And Sookie does approve! These are the most darling bathbombs I've ever seen! Enjoy your week! Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! They smelt good enough and yummy enough to eat!

      And my, what a crazy week!

      Phaze x

      Delete
  5. bath bombs are the best thing for a pamper nice and these cupcake ones are so cute! x

    from isabela at fusels.com | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a treat and I need to pamper more often I think!

      Phaze x

      Delete
  6. I thought these were real cakes at first! So cute! Thanks for commenting on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure look real, they don't taste great though! Ahaha!

      Phaze x

      Delete
  7. Meg, these are so gorgeous!!!
    And sweet, darling Sookie...how I love that girl!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a cutie, but still naughty as hell!

      Phaze x

      Delete
  8. Ahaha I am sorry, but I know the feeling!

    Phaze x

    ReplyDelete