Monday 1 July 2013

CELEBRATIONS CONTINUED...


So today is the day, I'm officially 22, and I must say its been a great start to the year, hitting midnight and having all my gorgeous friends sing 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' to me at the top of their lungs and dancing the night away until my feet couldn't take any more. It all made me feel really special!
And yes... I did manage to find an outfit! 
The night was a success. 


Dress: ASOS (here)
Shoes: Blink (here)



Nursing a sore head from the night before, I was treated to a hearty meal at the Park Plaza, Cardiff. The food was beautiful, as well as the company with mum, dad and boyfriend, Vincent, all in tow. I was even surprised at receiving a sparkler in my dessert, which made me feel like a kid again. 


Coat: Topshop (sold out)
Top: River Island (sold out, similar here)
Skirt: TK Maxx (similar here)
Boots: Topshop (sold out, similar here)


The Laguna Bar at the Park Plaza has always been a firm family favourite. Food, service and atmosphere has always been consistently good. If ever in Cardiff, I definitely recommend a visit.









Laguna Burger

Moroccan Chicken and Cous Cous

Jaffa Cake Pie

All in all, I've felt truly spoilt rotten and waking up to this was an extra special surprise....



Thanks Google! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday :) - Looks like you had a great time.

    Was lovely to meet you at the NARS counter today! I'm just about to make an order!

    Speak Soon

    India

    www.thejewelbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete