Monday 16 September 2013

AZTEC SECRET...

Boy are you guys in for a treat... I have discovered a miracle! 

A miracle in the form of a clay mask to be precise. Not having the best skin in the world; suffering from acne, varying between dry and oily on a daily basis and having to wear a fair bit of makeup to work (as that is my job), I often find myself in a vicious circle of trying out new products and spending a heck of a lot of money in the hope to find that one star product. 

But finally I think I've found it...



Aztec Secret Indian Clay (available here) is made up of calcium bentonite harvested from Death Valley in California where it is dried into a fine powder in temperatures of up to 134 degrees. Its labeled the 'Most Powerful Facial in the World' due to its ability to remove impurities and cleanse dirt from deep within the pores.



A fine powder clay to be mixed with equal parts raw apple cider vinegar or warm water.  


Stir the mixture into a paste...




Apply 1/4 to 1/2 inch of clay evenly to the face or other areas of the body and wait for the stuff to work its magic.




Then kick back and relax for 5-10 mins for delicate skin or 15-20 mins for normal skin. A slight pulling and tightening sensation is normal - "Feel your face Pulsate"


And resist the urge to snack on that cucumber... 


Enjoy your very own spa at home...

10 comments:

  1. Great photos. I'd say "you have no shame," but when one looks as good as you even covered in clay, there's no need for shame. But if Aztec Secret is so good, where are all the Aztecs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No shame or just plain stupid!?
      Thats a pretty good question, lets hope it wasn't the mud masks that wiped them out!

      Phaze x

      Delete
  2. Oh, isn't this FANTASTIC! Do tell us how it has worked for you to tame the skin problem you have...your complexion always looks so lovely; you really fooled me - or you are a remarkable make-up artist! All in all, you are just lovely. I enjoy using an exfoliant on my face but I have used raw oats as a facial as well!

    LOVELY MY DEAR! Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far so good! It really left my skin feeling silky smooth and squeaky clean! My skins pretty bad under all this clay, makeup artist or magician, I'm still not sure!?
      You should definitely give something like this a try though, if not for your skin but just to give yourself a good pampering, its always lovely once in a while!

      Phaze x

      Delete
  3. It's a great looking tub and you look good even all masked up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it was the packaging that attracted me to it in the first place! Aw thank you very much!

      Phaze x

      Delete
  4. Oh gosh, DEFINITELY needing to have a spa day at home asap! Love this ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely need to give this one a try then!

      Phaze x

      Delete