Wednesday 10 July 2013

A FEATURE FOR ILLAMASQUA...

 A couple of days ago I was asked a favour by my good friend Charlotte Savoury; Key Make up Artist for Illamasqua
So, finishing work, I skipped myself along ('tra-lala-lala') to the Illamasqua counter in Debenhams, Cardiff, plonked myself down on one of the stools and entered into a girly frenzy of gossip with a group of friends I haven't seen in a fair while. 

Before I knew it, 2 hours had passed and I gazed into a mirror and saw this girl looking back at me...

Unretouched Photo
Make up: Charlotte Savoury for Illamasqua
A couple of weeks later I get a message featuring on several social networking sites as well as their official website...

Website: Illamasqua (here)

Get the Look:
1. Cream Pigment in Hollow (here)
2. Powder Eyeshadow in Obsidian (here)
3. Pure Pigment in Furore (here)
4. Precision Gel Liner (here)
5. Eyelashes No.14 (here)
6. Pencil in S.O.P.H.I.E (here)
1. Hydra Veil Primer (here)
2. Skin Base Foundation (here)
3. Powder Blush in Nymph (here)
1. Lip Pencil in Manic (here)
2. Lipstick in Corrupt (here)

Like what you see? Stay tuned, as a makeup artist for NARS cosmetics, I will be sharing my own tips soon! 

5 comments:

  1. This look is amazing :) you look great!

    India :) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi deat! Lovely post! Just found your blog, do you want to follow each other? let me know and I follow you back. See you soon and kisses xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a gorgeous look! I love the lip colour. It really makes me wish Illamasqua was more easily available where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool! Very stunning...miss my days as a mu artist!

    ReplyDelete