Wednesday 24 July 2013

JUICY...

Don't ask me whats possessed me, but I've taken it upon myself to start the Juice Diet. With an impending trip to the States I feel it appropriate to detox and cleanse before gorging myself and filling my boots with fatty yet yummy fast food, Taco Bell being at the top of my list. 

Initially, I cannot lie, I am pretty excited, whether this feeling lasts over the next 7-10 days, we shall see. But I've done my research, some of the recipes are to die for, my juicer has arrived and I'm ready!

 On your Marks, Get Set, JUICE!



Todays Juice:

 3 Granny Smith Green Apples
 Handful of Strawberries
  1 Mango 


Charles Jacobs Juice Extractor (here)

Here goes nothing... Wish me luck!



Ill be sure to keep you updated on my progress but until then...

Happy Juicing! 

8 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME (and yum, yum this juice does look delicious). As a vegetarian I have to take lots of fruits and vegetables to make sure I'm not missing any vitamins and proteins so whenever I eat out I make sure to order the most elaborated juice possible. I really wish I had a juicer at home as it would make my life much easier [juicing with a mixer is such a pain, that's why I never do it at home] but I don't know where I would keep it as there is literally no space in my kitchen :'(
    The juice diet is really fun and indeed, one of the best detox diets I have ever done! Good luck with that and yes, post more about it as you go along :)
    Isabela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The juice diet sounds interesting! Tell us how it goes! At least it looks really delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just discovered your blog through Vivatramp and love it! The juice diet looks great. I love fruit and veggies so much. I also adore your jacket, do you mind me asking where it's from?x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This juice looks amazing! Can't wait to find out how you get on with the diet.

    And the view from your balcony.. Wow!

    Charlene | www.daintydresses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh it looks super yummy! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so good! I love homemade juice :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That juice looks so good. But I'd want someone to make it for me (and then wash the damn machine).

    Taco Bell?!? Say it ain't so! There is so much good Mexican food all over the USA now... even in the Northeast. Between juice and Taco Bell, I'd take juice! Taco Bell?!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, dear Meg, that juice looks fab.....but I must agree with Mitchell...skip the Taco Bell and find a Chipotle instead...yummy and fresh....
    :)))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete