Wednesday 30 October 2013

MILE HIGH STADIUM...

A big day for us all... Denver Broncos vs Washington Redskins at the Mile High Stadium! 

Due to the fact my Dad has followed the Redskins since age 8, I've pretty much become a fan by osmosis... Thanks Dad. 

Being my first NFL game I had no idea what to expect, but boy, WHAT AND EXPERIENCE!

Arriving fairly early we decided to wander the grounds of the stadium soaking in the atmosphere and I can honestly say I've never witnessed such passion. Tail gate parties on every truck, merchandise sold on every corner and a sea of orange jerseys as far as the eye could see...



Sitting at pretty much the highest point in the stadium, we didn't just have a mind blowing view of the game but we also had a breathtaking view of the distant snow capped peaks of the Rocky Mountains!




The opening show was pretty spectacular...





And of course the fans were fantastic...







Until they got a little too carried away...


We even brought that little slice of home... 


Although the Redskins lost out, this day will stick with me for the rest of my life. A truly special experience to be shared with the die hard fans of Denver.

Not forgetting I finally got to witness RG3 at work! 



2 comments:

  1. Football games are so much fun live, well any sporting event is but especially football compared to watching it on TV!

    Marisha
    avidaebelaofm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete